We are living in crazy times. It seems the world is spiraling down to a major crisis in all parts of our society. There are many topics to talk about but today I would like to address the shortages that are occurring worldwide. The Corona pandemic is being so disruptive on supply chains that inflation is suddenly at levels we haven’t seen since the eighties.
Let me sum up the most noticeable shortages:
- microchips (causing delays in production of cars and electronic devices in general)
- wood (causing shortages in paper and cardboard production)
- building materials (caused by high demand and supply chain problems)
- pork meat (due to swine fever)
- chicken meat (due to bird flu)
- food in general (due to bad weather harvests are failing all over the world)
- water (due to extreme drought in many parts of the world)
- electricity (due to a lack of stable green alternatives)
- shipping containers (due to high demand caused by the Corona pandemic)
- rising prices in real estate (due to rising prices of wood and building materials)
The list goes on and on. I’m not trying to make you feel sad or anxious. God is in full control and these things were predicted long ago.
We can read about it in the Bible. The last book of the Bible to be more precise, namely the book of Revelation.
Let me share the following verses:
Revelation 6 v 5-8
7-8 When he ripped off the fourth seal, I heard the fourth Animal cry, “Come out!” I looked. A colorless horse, sickly pale. Its rider was Death, and Hell was close on its heels. They were given power to destroy a fourth of the earth by war, famine, disease, and wild beasts.
The world is facing a dark period in witch food will become very expensive because of failing harvests. What we are seeing now is just the beginning. These things could be pointing at the Great Tribulation that will come over the world.
Only those that repent and follow Jesus will be spared from this darkest period.
Be ready because Jesus Christ is coming to get His followers.
1 Thessalonians 4 v15-18 And then this: We can tell you with complete confidence—we have the Master’s word on it—that when the Master comes again to get us, those of us who are still alive will not get a jump on the dead and leave them behind. In actual fact, they’ll be ahead of us. The Master himself will give the command. Archangel thunder! God’s trumpet blast! He’ll come down from heaven and the dead in Christ will rise—they’ll go first. Then the rest of us who are still alive at the time will be caught up with them into the clouds to meet the Master.
I pray that you who is reading this, will be ready!