It’s interesting to see how the whole world feels obligated to interfere with the “Israel vs Palestinians” question. Although there are many resembling conflicts in the world, none of them get the attention as Israel does. The number of time the UN has gathered and spoken out against Israel in favor of the Palestinians is just incredible. You wonder why that is? the Bible clearly talks about this and even gives a important warning to all the nations.
“For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,
The Lord is going to judge the nations for at least six reasons:
- For scattering Israel and the Jewish people among the nations (Joel 3:2)
- For dividing up the land of Israel, which the Lord describes as “My land” (3:2)
- For selling the Jewish people into slavery (3:3,5)
- For engaging in sex trafficking (3:3)
- For stealing treasures from the Lord (perhaps from the Temple), and from Israel (3:5)
- For murdering Jews and shedding Jewish blood (3:19, 21)
My advice to any MP or minister is to not interfere and let God do His business. Israel is His and we have stay away from trying to solve the issue with the Palestinians. Satan wants to destroy Israel and is plotting against them. Do you want to be part of his plans?